Had lots of fruits leftover from various treat-making, so I decided to make some fruit tarts.
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Confectioner’s Sugar
3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 Cup Confectioner’s Sugar
Various Fruits, diced (if necessary)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
3. Add egg, mix well.
4. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Add vanilla extract. Mix well.
6. Separate dough into 24 equal pieces and mold to the shape of tart molds.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool.
8. In a separate large bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until it thickens.
9. Add sugar and whip until soft peaks are formed.
10. Melt chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl until melted.
11. Spread chocolate evenly into each tart.
12. Fill desired amount of whipped cream into each tart.
13. Top with favorite fruits.